Redhawk Caldera her blood is our blood, too, i know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Fading since Dove is being readopted, I think...? :(

It seemed that whatever had transpired between the two half-sisters in the face of Peregrine's admonishment was forgotten— at least in this moment, when Fox was bringing life into the world. Magpie knew little of birth, but she knew it could be dangerous... there were all sorts of herbs to aid the process, none of which she had thought to bring the fiery woman. This realization caused a fresh whine to escape the yearling, to which Dove bumped her shoulder with the intention of comfort.

That surprised the anxiety right out of Magpie, at least temporarily. She had anticipated sharp words, even a fight, the next time she ran into Dove alone. It was a good sign that the white female was attempting to comfort, right? She wouldn't do such a thing if she still harbored enough resentment to actually hate Magpie— at least that's what the yearling told herself.

No words passed between them, only anxious pacing and the occasional comforting touch. They remained this way, stuck in the awkward dance of resenting one another, but also sharing concern and worry for their sister. When the sounds from the Alphas' den began to settle, and a signal of everything's fine filtered throughout the pack, the pair went their separate ways in silence.

Magpie could only wonder at what the odd interaction meant.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
her blood is our blood, too, i know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: her blood is our blood, too, i know - by RIP Dove - February 24, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: her blood is our blood, too, i know - by OG Magpie - March 17, 2015, 01:51 PM