Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr

Néa turned a jaded topaz-gaze on the younger wolf, though she knew there was only a small gap in their ages she knew both their minds were far older. It was this life, she'd decided, that did it. This life as a wolf, as they hunted and fought and struggled to find their places in the world, sometimes harming others in the process. She wasn't afraid, per say, of the wolf before her. Sure, he could attack her. It was a possibility, one amongst many. She could win, he could win, they could draw. But that was just it, a possibility among many. There was no logic in fighting and fearing for something that had such a small chance of occurring.

That's what she told herself, at least.

In reality, shadows made her jump. But she wouldn't allow her fear to control her life anymore. The younger wolf grinned sharply, all teeth and wolfish. It sparked a reaction in her, as she grinned in surprise and a little warm happiness. She hadn't gotten along well with Maera, the other juvenile at Duskfire Glacier but she had a strange feeling she could at least get along with Adlartok well enough.

Well, you are talking to me. As for those wolves...
She shuddered, eyes closing for a few moments as she struggled to pull herself together. " I'll kill them myself. No one should do that to a wolf, no one. And I'm gonna make sure they pay for it. You are welcome to help, if you'd like."
Her eyes gleamed fiercely for a moment, holding the other's gaze with an emotion she couldn't recognise.
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM