Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Omg. Maybe @Kove should help Adlartok, because he knows Burke.. dun dun dunk shocking >D. (And also Ad&Kove bonding hopefully?)

It wasn't long until there was some wolf on him. Wow, that was quite some protection. The tank of a male raised one brow, which was highlighted with a dot of lighter fur. His pale eyes stayed calm, as well for his body. Sebastian didn't seem to fazed by the others snarl. The grey across from him was a youngster, and obviously have some form of a limp. Sebastian frowned, almost like this was a joke. Okay, maybe their protection wasn't as good. Why would they let an injured wolf defend. "You, making me leave?," Sebastian returned grinning charmingly. He looked amused.

Sebastian's tail flickered and her sunk playfully through his legs and let out a bark to challenge the other. The tank of a male straightened himself out though. He cleared his throat. "Easy there fella. I haven't even set a paw over your border yet. Plus I was going to be polite and not cross it but if you basically invite me I might have a peek," he teased, all fake 'threats' through. Sebastian didn't want to be like his father. He was more polite but kinda messing with this younger male, who was also quite an impressive size, was just for his own fun.
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM