Bearclaw Valley You maybe a princess, but i'm a king
English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home. :3
45 Posts
Ooc — Saransatsr
These two really amuse me~

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Reason for mature warning: Offensive/crude language
I hope you don't mind? She's just getting a bit dark here.

Néa just grinned at his smirk, wincing a little as she shifted but keeping her face as smooth as possible, save for the brief pain in her eyes. He seemed to be watching her intently, as if looking for weaknesses and inwardly, she wondered why it didn't bother her. But instead she bore with a mysterious quirk to her lips, wondering if any wolf had ever figured out why she wore her weakness so proudly, so openly and forthright. If one saw only your weaknesses, your weak spots and topics and points... then they ignored, almost completely, the strengths that lay in between those weaknesses. It was a foolish, dangerous game for her to play.

But it was ever so much fun.

But he didn't seem to like the idea of assisting her crusade on the pack who had attacked her. Indeed, she could hardly deny him his right to be upset. But the fur on her neck rose, hackles bunching as she thought of the revenge that would await her soon. "Oh, you think I will let you lead me on my own revenge hunt? Please." She scowled darkly, eyes shifting colder and colder as she considered her own plans. "Those wolves are mine. We can work as partners- or nothing else. Those wolves are fucking insane, terrible creatures spawned from some bastard of a demon. I don't care who they are- young or old... they will all burn."
Messages In This Thread
You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 14, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 15, 2015, 05:52 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 15, 2015, 03:41 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 16, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Néa - March 17, 2015, 09:34 PM
RE: You maybe a princess, but i'm a king - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:15 PM