Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Foul Language

"Adults are so dumb." - A perfect example why I love Ad. Haha. Also, I think Sebastian is going to ruin bonding time.. uh oh...

Sebastian was about to bark back to the youngster that perfectly fell for his bait. It just made him so amused that this male was so easily tricked and played with. Then he realized it might be his sadistic father's side that made him fond of tricking people like that. Sebastian didn't like that. "Oh yeah? Going to give me a docked tail like my father?," he teased to the youngster. It didn't take long for another male to appear. Well, great defense after all. Maybe this would be a pack he could join! he liked defending and he liked to think he had the muscle for it. The large male's face fell into a frown as he stared at the dominant male across from him. He saw his father as a friend!? Well then this male must be just like him then! Sebastian instantly growled viciously, baring his teeth. Sebastian had been rather friendly at first but now with the mention that this male was tied to his father that didn't sit well with the tank of a male. 

"Your.. Friend!?," he growled, hackles raising while he watched the youngster move out of the way. His pale eyes quickly turned on the while male. "How could you call my father your friend?! You are talking about Burke isn't it!? Do you even know what he did? He is one sadistic jerk who leaves his family and basically gives them a death wish!," The male snarled. "Did you know that about him, huh? What kind of wolves do you keep as friends?!" The large grey casted his eyes to the other grey, the younger one. "Your pack mate has friends that can't be trusted. Burke is a murderer. He doesn't deserve to have a friend, or anyone who cares." Sebastian obviously cared why would he otherwise travel around to find his father? Sebastian still wanted the approval of his father. 

The young male was obviously bitter that his father had left him... That is when he saw the red paw on the male's shoulder. That dark female also had one. He suspiciously squinted his eyes, as smart as he was. "Does my father also have a red paw print like you have?" Sebastian looked with distaste at the male, probably with the same distaste as the youngster did. "I was curious about this valley and this pack but I think I might pass in joining. I wouldn't want to be abandoned and treated like filth by you," he talked to the light male.
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM