Silvertip Mountain Smooth over the cracks
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Cries! No, no, don't be mad at each other - UNDERSTAND THE WORDS WOLFIES!

After the pack hunt, FitzDutiful remembered that Raissa had been in heat then and he had been less than helpful. "I'm sorry, I was so caught up in Raissa being in heat and keeping other males away that I probably never noticed the difficulties you had with her." He truly believed Bindi in when the incidents had occurred. However, that line of conversation was quickly ended by his next words and Bindi's reaction. His eyes flew open wide as she reacted and he tried to get closer to her, to put his body next to hers in support.

"Hey, hey!" he said trying to calm her, realising he had said the wrong thing. "He was worried because you'd said something like Raissa didn't deserve the happiness of motherhood, that was all. He doesn't know you, he doesn't know anything about you but I told him that wouldn't be the case. Even if you disliked Raissa enough to not want her to have pups they're my pups too, our pack pups - I told him you wouldn't do that."

He tried to lick her muzzle, comforting, to show her the affections he felt for her (which were multiplying. What was it about women in distress?!). "I never thought you would. I just needed to know how deep your dislike for her went. I phrased it completely wrong. I'm sorry, please forgive me." FitzDutiful felt like he was begging her to forgive him, maybe he was, but he couldn't have Bindi believe that he thought of her as a killer. He needed her to know that she was everything to him right now.
Messages In This Thread
Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 18, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 19, 2015, 11:05 AM