Silvertip Mountain Smooth over the cracks
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Lol. I was mad that Bindi was upset with Fitz for a moment

She continued to take deep breaths and let Fitz sit next to her. She didn't know what to do, everything was just so complicated. She listened as he explained how he was sorry for not noticing the trouble between her and Raissa. She nodded her head to let him know she was listening. It was then that he moved beside her, but instead of looking at him, she continued to stare forward lost in her own thoughts and emotions.

She listened as he explained that he never thought she was a killer and how even if she didn't want Raissa to have pups, they were still his. That another reason why she wouldn't harm Raissa, she didn't want to hurt Fitz. She wanted to smile when he licked her muzzle, but forced herself not to, and turned to face him, as he asked for her forgiveness. "Of course I forgive you" she said and gave him a slight smile. Bindi didn't exactly know how to be mad at Fitz, after all he has never done anything wrong to her.

She decided that he deserved an explanation on why she even told Peregrine about her dislike toward Raissa. "I'm sorry for telling Peregrine about my dislike towards Raissa, but I just needed to get some of my anger out. I know your a counselor, but I figured you didn't want to hear bad things about your mate" she said and waited for his reaction. She figured getting her anger out through words, was better than getting it out physically.  
Messages In This Thread
Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 18, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 19, 2015, 11:05 AM