Redhawk Caldera Day 'n night
143 Posts
Ooc —
It took seconds for true recognition to dawn on her sisters face, but those seconds felt like hours to Tiger, who was figuratively sitting by the edge of her seat. How would she be regarded? Would Finley want anything to do with her anymore, or had her moving on from their birth-pack been a "I want to get away from each and every one of you" power move? 

Suddenly Finley sprung up at her, and Tiger didn't have the time to withdraw so shocked was she. But Tiger made no moves to remove herself, frantically reciprocating, tail whipping left and right and slapping her own hindquarters in the process. Her sisters whines were responded to in kind, and Tiger felt like a kid again. At her sisters words, she had to laugh. "I dunno!!! I HAD TO BE SURE!!!!!!!!!" Tiger didn't care much for the opinions of others, but she certainly did care for Finley's. Blood and all that being thicker than water... 

She smirked at Elwoods words while still watching Finley, not even thinking of her younger brother Colt, then. "Yeah he found me alright," she threw a pointed look at Elwood then, YOU AIN'T GUNNA TELL HER HOW YOU FIND ME THO, HOMIE, YA DIG?????? the expression demanded, and she grinned toothily at him before looking back to her sister. "So, a beta aannnnnndddddd a boyfriend? I sure missed a lot this Winter,"
Messages In This Thread
Day 'n night - by Elwood - March 16, 2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Day 'n night - by Tiger - March 16, 2015, 08:18 AM
RE: Day 'n night - by Finley - March 16, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: Day 'n night - by Elwood - March 16, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Day 'n night - by Tiger - March 16, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: Day 'n night - by Finley - March 17, 2015, 08:20 AM
RE: Day 'n night - by Elwood - March 17, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Day 'n night - by Tiger - March 18, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: Day 'n night - by Finley - March 19, 2015, 08:44 PM
RE: Day 'n night - by Elwood - March 20, 2015, 10:53 AM
RE: Day 'n night - by Finley - April 03, 2015, 09:40 AM