Redhawk Caldera and i feel all of it, too, you know
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie continued grooming the child until she felt satisfied that it was okay, then stopped— a terrible mistake, made obvious by the sudden shriek that erupted from the tiny creature. Startled, the yearling moved back slightly, but when the sound didn't stop, she resumed. Fox seemed both exhausted and unconcerned, signaling that it was okay for her to take care of it. Not that she particularly wanted to.

Growing bored with this, the yearling paused, only to gently nudge the puppy's belly with a paw. Would it like that? She was careful not to press too hard— fearful of damaging such delicate life.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 22, 2015, 09:21 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - February 22, 2015, 09:29 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - February 23, 2015, 10:01 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 10:25 AM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
RE: and i feel all of it, too, you know - by Wildfire - March 31, 2015, 01:08 PM