They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
I figured I could tell him, since, well... RIP Kevlyn :(

Scarlett seemed to realize that the other struggled a but with keeping the conversation going. But he said just the wrong thing. All air seemed to vanish out of Scarlett's lungs. She remembered the day well that she was still at Duskfire Glacier and Charon came crashing into their door because he was convinced they had this... Kevlyn... Her lips parted a bit in shock. Was this..?! Charon spoke about Kevlyn being his brother. They were the same age at least. Scarlett was so perplexed that she let herself fall onto her butt. "You're name is Kevlyn?" 

Scarlett didn't know what to do in this moment. She almost wanted to drag the pup to Charon and show him that she found his brother. She had to tell him right away!!! This Kevlyn also shouldn't be left out. She should tell him how his family was still alive at Stavanger Bay! "Um.. This might be a shock to you too but... I happen to know your brother. I mean both brothers!," Scarlett spoke to the youngster. "They are named Charon and Levi. They are in Scavanger Bay Pack!"
Messages In This Thread
RE: They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be - by Scarlett - March 19, 2015, 08:40 AM