Silvertip Mountain Smooth over the cracks
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Bindi accepted his apology and FitzDutiful felt a huge sense of relief flood over him. He hated others feeling ill towards him - whether that made him self-centred, he couldn't say. Bindi also apologised, something that FitzDutiful hadn't expected but he found that he made him feel closer to her. He was very willing to take all of the blame for this encounter, this situation, but it pleased him that she was also shouldering the burden. "I think I understand." he said, leaning close to her, "Peregrine is easy to talk to, I know that first hand, but you can always talk to me. She might be my mate but when it comes to matters of the pack I hold neither her nor myself over you or anyone else. I'm not naive enough to think she's an angel."

FitzDutiful didn't know the half of what Raissa was probably capable of. She had become a member of Blackfeather Woods and he found himself wondering, every so often, how she had gained membership into that group. He hadn't liked Bane and he had heard rumours about their awful nature from Raissa herself who had been threatened with death if she returned. Most of the time he just tried to hide away from that. The past was the past, surely it didn't affect now.

At least things seemed to be a little easier between himself and Bindi. "Is there anything I can do to ease the tensions between the two of you?"
Messages In This Thread
Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 18, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 19, 2015, 11:05 AM