Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Oh, no, I will be fine. Just tired - that's all," Osprey declined Charon's offer to call for Thistle. To come all this way and end up in the hands of the pack's healer? When she probably had so many things to do? No. Even if she didn't feel that well at the moment, she knew that it wasn't that bad with her either. A moment of rest, alright, maybe two and she would be back to her feet, ready to follow her friend and see the waterfall, which she believed to be a great and beautiful place.

"I am so sorry, Charon," she told, making the effort to stand up and nuzzling the fur on his neck in a reassuring manner. Osprey could feel sympathy for the poor fellow, because she had lost two of her close and dearly beloved siblings too. They had disappeared one day and she also had no knowing of, whether they were alive or not. Most likely the latter. She then sat down carefully.

When he inquired about a wolf that had a black face and white fur, she had to think long, because this description did ring a bell, even though the name and gender (she assumed that Blythe was a male) did not go together. It was a memory, seemingly unremarkable, but still stuck in her memory, because it had not been pleasant. "I think I have met a person similar to this. It happened few months ago, while I was staying here. I was... walking along the coast and I had an encounter with a very eery wolf," even now she felt a shiver run down her spine.

"She was creepy and didn't talk much, but looked almost like you described it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - March 19, 2015, 01:33 PM