Greatwater Lake the waiting game
228 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Ooooo Saena's new avatar is so pretty! I have always been a big fan of white and orange or red accents, just looks so sharp.

Jaws tipped his muzzle slightly as the white female took a seat, inwardly grateful that it did not seem she was going to interfere with his business or try to eat his gray jay, who still kept a wary eye on her. "If you eat the thing that's trying to eat them, it apparently turns them into a permanent shadow," Jaws shared, though he doubted his results could be duplicated. Although gray jays were naturally more tame than other birds any other probably would have flown off to live another day without another thought about its inadvertent saviour. Ironically, his gray jay was more nervous than the rest of his species, and it was runty, perhaps two clues to why it adopted Jaws.

"What're you doing?" and Jaws cast her a sideways glance. He did not really want to share with anyone what he was doing, less they try to steal his kill away from him. "I'm hunting," he finally replied, his answer deliberately curt. But he sighed and flicked his tail, choosing to elaborate because he antipcated being questioned further. "I'm waiting for the badger to stick its fool head out of that hole. When he does - he's mine." Jaws' voice became stern, emphasizing the badger was his prey and subtly warning he would not tolerate someone else trying to take it.
Messages In This Thread
the waiting game - by Jaws - March 09, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 06:42 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Jaws - March 09, 2015, 07:43 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Jaws - March 19, 2015, 01:42 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:38 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Jaws - March 22, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Saēna - March 24, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: the waiting game - by Jaws - March 24, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Saēna - March 27, 2015, 06:53 PM
RE: the waiting game - by Jaws - March 28, 2015, 01:41 PM