Where am I and what am I doing here?
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker had been travelling a while. He really had no destination. He was just walking. It had been this way for some time now. He'd been on his own for longer than most wolves. Having lost his mother when he was almost 6 months old meant he had to learn pretty much everything on his own. He didn't mind the solitude left him time to think. Some part of him longed for a friend though. Someone he could relate too.

He wandered through the field keeping an eye out for other wolves. Out in the open he was vulnerable. No where to run or hide. He paused for a moment scenting the air. Nope no packs around here. He sat down by a small creek and grabbed a drink. Then stretched and kept walking.

It was late afternoon and the sun was almost but not quite setting on the horizon. His paws were aching and his stomach growled. He just realized how long it had been since he'd eaten. He hadn't tried to hunt for at least a week or so. He looked around for a moment as if seeing what sources were available. Ryker spotted a small rabbit and easily hunted it down. It would do. For now. He lay down and began to eat.

It was very quiet. Almost too quiet. It was spring he at least expected to hear birds. He didn't dwell on the thought too much though. He just ate his fill and lay there resting in what was left of that days sunlight.

OOC: Yay finally made a post without the internet dying. @Keil
Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM