Nova Peak ghosts :: no two wolves are the same
6 Posts
Ooc —
The last of the sunlight danced across Keil's back, making his white fur appear gold. His tongue drooped from his mouth. The northern air tasted crisp. Keil breathed deeply. A barrage of scents drifted across the glands inside his nose. A rabbit had crossed his path earlier in the day; a deer had stopped to relieve their bladder a few hours before. He could also smell the pack, though the scents were foreign as he had yet to match a face to a particular scent. Then he smelled her. He could tell she was female. His pace slowed to a standstill, his ears flicking backward. Keil made sure his tail was properly low, a submissive gesture. He knew he was new and did not wish to offend the approaching wolf.

A fleeting shadow, a blur of white, then she stood before him. He resisted the urge to swing his ears forward at her cough. Her coat was like the snow, her eyes a cloudy blue. She wasn't what Keil would call dainty by any means. She was about average actually, but she had a certain aura that demanded respect. The Alpha then. Slowly, so as not to alarm the female, Keil lowered himself to his stomach. He bit back the bile rising in his throat, letting out a low rumble instead. He had never answered to an Alpha before and the thought of groveling did not sit well in his stomach.

"I would hardly refer to myself as shiny," he commented. "but your welcome is appreciated. I am Keidel, though they call me Keil."
Messages In This Thread
ghosts :: no two wolves are the same - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 12:42 AM
RE: ghosts :: no two wolves are the same - by Bazi - March 19, 2015, 04:00 AM
RE: ghosts :: no two wolves are the same - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: ghosts :: no two wolves are the same - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 05:25 AM