Where am I and what am I doing here?
43 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ryker was peacefully eating his kill when he picked up the distant scent of another wolf. He lifted his head ears twitching. He spotted a shadow moving through the grasses towards him. What on earth.

Ryker picked up what was left of his kill and stood up backing away slightly. Just then the figure jumped out of the grass in an attempt to spook him. Ryker was vaguely amused. Decided for the fun of it to act at least remotely startled. He dropped the kill and jumped back slightly. "Ha, Ha very funny," He said with an amused look on his face.

He couldn't decide whether this wolf was a threat. He was slightly nervous but he didn't let it show. "Next time, might wanna make sure the breeze is away from me. I wouldn't have picked up your scent had you come from the other way." he muttered. Advice couldn't hurt right. Ryker took a quick glance at his half eaten meal. "You can't have any," he muttered slightly defensive.

He hadn't eaten in a long time and this male looked like he was well fed. He was a pack wolf because there were other scents mixed in with his own. Ryker pawed the kill a bit closer to himself.
Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM