Where am I and what am I doing here?
6 Posts
Ooc —
Keil's ears twitched forward. Yes, it had been funny he thought. He eyed the young wolf, clearly protective of his kill. Keil had no interest in taking his food, he knew all too well the life of a lone wolf. Yet another reason to hate the winter, he mused. The prey was scarcer, and without the aid of a pack, much more difficult to catch. "I thought it was hilarious, stranger," Keil barked, his voice filled with mirth. He coughed awkwardly, fighting the grin from his lips. His body shook from barely restrained laughter.

"I did that on purpose, you know. I let you smell me." Keil leaned back to sit, his tail loosely curled around his back paws. The sun peaked out from behind a cloud, catching Keil's eyes and causing them to glow silver. He paused then, taking in the stranger before him. He noted the scar across his nose and the corner of Keil's lip twitched into a tiny frown. It was rare to find a wolf nowadays without any blemishes from battle. Keil himself bore scars, but none so obvious.

The stranger moved his kill closer. "Relax pup, I don't want your....rabbit," he quipped.
Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM