Ankyra Sound we walk like there's nothing wrong.
16 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Callantha bit her lip, frustrated at the boy's short response.  Of course, it wasn't unlike a male in the Nereides culture to respond with as few words as possible, but the very untraditional Nereides female wanted more than that.  She wanted a friend, and he was acting like just another mindless statue.  Didn't he understand what he was?  Didn't he know what he wasn't?

"You can talk to me, you know," Callantha said rather abruptly, "It's fine, I don't mind.  I want you to, actually.  Don't talk to any of the other girls like this, but.. You can talk to me like normal."  The fact that he was Caiaphas's son went over her head in her earnest attempts at bonding with him, as unfortunate as that was.  Cal had never been very good at noticing the things that were most important to see - such as how going against her entire culture with the pack matron's son was a rather bad idea.
Messages In This Thread
we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Callantha - February 28, 2015, 03:26 PM
RE: we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Kevlyn - March 01, 2015, 03:17 PM
RE: we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Callantha - March 05, 2015, 07:21 PM
RE: we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Kevlyn - March 10, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Callantha - March 12, 2015, 05:31 PM
RE: we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Kevlyn - March 17, 2015, 09:49 AM
RE: we walk like there's nothing wrong. - by Callantha - March 19, 2015, 07:32 PM