Blacktail Deer Plateau As we go on, we remember all the times we had together
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
The two wolves collided and Saena whined happily, pressing her nose affectionately into Junior's neck and preening the fur there even as the other spoke over her head. The stump of her tail was shaking wildly, and in fact, she'd forgotten all about the fact that it was missing half its length until Junior pointed it out. As though realizing this for the first time, she glanced back at her hindquarters, then snorted. "Dude, we have a cannibal problem 'round here and one of them ripped it off. I think he ate it." The more she thought about it, the more disgusting that was. Who the fuck ate something made primarily of fur?

"I called him a sick fuck, so I probably had it coming," she admitted with a sheepish smirk. "But Aunt Willow took good care of it. I don't even notice it." Sighing and putting that topic aside, she breathed, "God, it's good to see you too! I've missed you like crazy!" Okay, well, she'd been busy lately and hadn't thought a lot about any of her siblings, but it was rushing back now. She could barely keep happy little tears from pricking her eyes. "How are you?"

Part of her wanted to ask about the guy who had come to visit too, but Saena didn't think he was terribly important. She couldn't even really remember his name, though she did remember it was something fancy. Swordfish was just a messenger, anyway; Junior was far more significant, and Saena wanted to hear all about it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: As we go on, we remember all the times we had together - by Saēna - March 19, 2015, 07:43 PM