well i grew up quick and i grew up mean
31 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Lyric smiled when he congratulated her for her Greek. "Thanks, it took me a while. I think the younger you start the easier it is. Im sure had i not started learning till now i would have had it a bit harder." she mentioned. "Mainly because i was around it when i was just a pup meant i had to learn it if i wanted to communicate." she finished with a small nod. As if confirming what she said to herself.

Lyric laughed when the cream coloured wolf talked about fighting for the beach. "Nah the beach is all yours in that case. Ha. I can't fight to save my life let alone anyone else's," she admitted. She frowned for a moment. She knew that being a part of a pack sometimes meant fights. She didn't know how useful she would be in those times. If she was a caretaker perhaps during the battle she would be left behind to guard the pups. 

Her ears twitched as Aesop told her somewhat of a story. The reality of the awkwardness of the question setting in. The nudge afterwards did make her feel a bit better though. "My story, I ran away from home when I was 8 months old. I know that's young. I left because they wouldn't let me do anything. Didnt think i was capable of completing even a simple task. I had no friends and my brothers always picked on me. So, I figured they wouldn't care if I left." she stated. 

She didn't know why she had told a virtual stranger that but she did and she hoped that this wolf might understand better than the alphess had. She admitted she had weakness' but she could still do some stuff. If they would have just given her a chance.
Messages In This Thread
well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 08:41 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 14, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 14, 2015, 09:26 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 14, 2015, 09:32 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 17, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 17, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 19, 2015, 09:33 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 20, 2015, 08:09 AM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - March 25, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - March 28, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Aesop - April 03, 2015, 01:16 PM
RE: well i grew up quick and i grew up mean - by Lyric - April 18, 2015, 06:57 AM