The war is over
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Wynter looked at Leucothoe waiting patiently. Although the wolf appeared to have not been listening. Suddenly Wynter had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach and knew what was coming. Leucothoe had glanced at her confirming her suspicion. She was going to have to set Reek's leg on her own. She was not confident in her ability to do so. She had never done anything like this on a wolf. Let alone a pack mate. 

She looked over to see Aella challenging the Siren who was in a heap on the ground. Leucothoe had gone to interfere. Not now. Not now. Not while there are so many injured already. She thought to herself. It would not be a good time to challenge the leader. In no way was that a fair fight either. Then her attention snapped back to the black consort.

She nudged Reek off the ground. "Go lay in the water for a minute, while i convince myself i can do this without hurting you too much." she chuffed with a hint of humour. She let him stay in the water while she regained her composure.

She repeated the directions over in her head. Ball of humorous back into rotator cuff. Lift slightly and twist until you hear a pop. Walking into the shallows ignoring the water. She nudged the stick. More like a branch. Closer to Reek. "Take that," she said motioning to the stick. "I'm sorry but this had to be done," she didn't know why she was apologizing. He knew this was going to hurt. She sighed for a moment. Taking a deep breathe.

She gently picked up Reek's leg in her jaw. She concentrated very hard. Lifting his leg slightly then beginning to twist. It wasn't long before she heard the pop as his leg set back into place. She let go of his leg wincing as he yelped. She was however, slightly proud of her accomplishment. "There." she stated. At least it was back in place now. She assessed the consort to see if he had any other injuries that he couldn't take care of. Then went back to cleaning her own wounds.

Ooc: Little bit of PP for Reek. Couldn't be helped i wanted to get in the reaction. I couldn't end it after setting his leg XD This has to be one of the longest posts I've ever typed. xD
Messages In This Thread
The war is over - by Wynter Wolf - March 16, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: The war is over - by Leucothoë - March 16, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: The war is over - by Reek - March 16, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: The war is over - by Wynter Wolf - March 16, 2015, 02:54 PM
RE: The war is over - by Caiaphas - March 16, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: The war is over - by Phantom - March 16, 2015, 07:17 PM
RE: The war is over - by Leucothoë - March 16, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: The war is over - by Reek - March 16, 2015, 08:04 PM
RE: The war is over - by Wynter Wolf - March 16, 2015, 09:17 PM
RE: The war is over - by Nesaea - March 17, 2015, 01:55 AM
RE: The war is over - by Phantom - March 19, 2015, 11:27 AM