Blackfeather Woods For the night is dark and full of stories
MATE TO LUSA <3
187 Posts
Ooc — Rain
I'm back!!!!!!!!! I've got HUGE news! I'll be posting it in the gossip thread ;D My move went smooth though, so happy to be back

Meldresi's howl captures Grim's attention, bringing him out of his usual dark thoughts. A pack gathering? What for? And bring food? Lips curl back to reveal thorn sharp teeth. Why should he have to bring food? What was she calling a pack gathering for? He had been lurking through the dark tree's of this beloved forest, enjoying the thoughts of coming across an intruder and ripping their throat out. His days of imaging his pack dead are behind him now. They have grown on him and a certain deadly protectiveness is starting to grow within him. He doesn't know what to think of the feeling. He fears that it is the good starting to eat away at his inner evil. Golden eyes narrow suspiciously. Whatever the feeling is, he does not have to act upon it. Darkness, the voices whisper sweetly. Evil, they say. Of course, even if the light inside him is trying to overpower the dark, it will eventually fail. He has nothing to fear. A twisted grin spreads over dark features. Eyes wild, Grim makes his way to Meldresi.

The scent of several wolves reach him before they come into sight. Others have made it here before him. Grim snaps at the first one he comes up behind. One called Ohen. Grim spots a fox at the paws of the wolf. Teeth glint as a growl deepens in his chest. Pack meetings are irritating. Why does Grim even bother coming? Why should he care? These kinds of things are below him. What they do does not matter. Grim could care less. Rough ground brushes against a bushy tail. Grim sits with golden eyes scanning the clearing. He spots Damien greeting Burke. Grim silently growls at the brute. Always an aggrivating sight. The large male is annoyingly intemidating. There is also Morgana. A hare sits at the paws of the female. Questions drip from her mouth that echo the one Lusa asks. Cicero was there as well. Last he notices Twist who also has brought a rabbit.

A narrowed gaze lands upon Meldresi. Grim angrily glares at the alpha. What will be her reasonings behind this meeting? It had better be good. Her call has darkened his mood. Grim waits immpatently. Teeth slightly showing beneath a scowl.
Messages In This Thread
For the night is dark and full of stories - by Meldresi - March 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Ohen - March 19, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Grimnir - March 20, 2015, 11:51 AM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Ohen - March 26, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Ohen - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM