Redhawk Caldera return to the fire
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
No worries, this one is pretty stale! I plan on starting a bunch of new threads for Mags tonight. :)

"Good," Magpie said with a grin. She was well versed in certain aspects of pregnancy— not all of the disgusting details, of course, but her time with the Corvidae had given her cursory knowledge. The amount of half-siblings she had was endless, and even Treepie was preparing to nurture a litter of her own. "I bet you'll have them shortly after the new moon," she commented, taking a closer look at her flame-colored sibling as she was led to the den.

They fell into a mundane but pleasant discussion as they walked, and Magpie felt herself relax for the first time in a long while. Perhaps life in the Caldera wouldn't be so bad after all. Perhaps the drama of her arrival had died off, and life would be once more carefree. The yearling lingered for a while at the Alpha pair's den site, before the weariness of her journey finally got the best of her and she excused herself to find a place to sleep.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
return to the fire - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: return to the fire - by RIP Fox - February 10, 2015, 01:04 PM
RE: return to the fire - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:09 PM
RE: return to the fire - by RIP Fox - February 18, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: return to the fire - by OG Magpie - February 19, 2015, 10:21 PM
RE: return to the fire - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2015, 11:14 AM
RE: return to the fire - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 10:58 PM
RE: return to the fire - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2015, 06:30 PM
RE: return to the fire - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: return to the fire - by RIP Fox - March 19, 2015, 09:20 PM
RE: return to the fire - by OG Magpie - March 20, 2015, 12:33 PM