Nova Peak a mountain in my hand, my hand
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
For anyone <3

A week or a year had passed since the claim of the land. The song created by the small amount of wolves was truly a moment worth remembering, and one that Falwasi could not shake. She had since been cut-off from any socialization, save elk and bears, and had departed on a full-blown expedition across the independent peak. The warrior had found the area to be consistently targeted with frost, particularly in the morning. The northern and southern gradient of the mountain was not a harsh one, and instead proved an inviting evening hike when a day had been long. Many as in hundreds of coniferous trees surrounded the southern base, the scent of evergreen, spruce and pine heavy in the clean air. And there was more to explore beyond the claimed land.

Today she climbed higher than she had before, her wounds from the Blackfeather battle nonexistent. The move to the peak had provided a new, familiar body to Falwasi, one that she had only come in contact with on Eagle Mountain. She had lost muscle in her quarters when she resided in Swiftcurrent Creek, but the ache in her muscles now was showing the regrowth of what she had lost. The ache was all the more tiresome — Eagle Mountain was a friendly one, the sides sloping in a uniform pattern all around. Here, the faces were uneven, but in time it would become homely. 

The vegetation thinned out as she ascended to the top, which rapidly became a difficult climb that demanded breaks due to the lack of trails and access to the tip. It was during one of these breaks that Falwasi sat, regaining energy bit by bit as she neared the true top of [their] world. She wasn't sure if she would be able to complete her challenge today, because she was tired and thirsty — 'there was water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink'.
Messages In This Thread
a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - March 20, 2015, 03:23 PM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 05:46 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 09, 2015, 10:08 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 09, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 10, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 10, 2015, 06:48 PM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 11, 2015, 02:49 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 11, 2015, 04:12 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 11, 2015, 08:16 AM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Bazi - April 12, 2015, 12:16 PM
RE: a mountain in my hand, my hand - by Falwasi - April 13, 2015, 08:08 AM