Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
"I wouldn't say coincidence," the bastard confessed, "but it sure as hell wasn't a plan.  Ending up here was more along the lines of a happy accident." Stumbling upon Ankyra had never been a part of the gaunt wolf's plan.  Though his desire to settle and put down roots was growing fast as he matured, his desire to wander was usually overshadowing.  Finding a pack was on the bottom of the starving wolf's priorities, instead he only worried about his next meal and finding temporary shelter from night to night and day to day.  It was a boring existence, but Reek made it work.  It's monotony was a strange comfort.  But, now that he had stumbled upon a pack, the ragged wolf couldn't wrap his mind around the possibility of ever going back to the wild and it's droll tediousness.  That would be just too boring.

Reek's brow furrowed quizzically at the mention of the Mothers.  It seemed like every conversation in the Sound had something to do with them, yet, in the short time Reek had spent with the Sirens he had learned little to nothing about them.  Their deities had a vagueness about them.  "I'm not religious," he remarked with an uncomfortable expression.  "—I don't mean to offend," he quickly amended. "It's just not my thing." 
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Reek - March 20, 2015, 05:39 PM