Bearclaw Valley Can I see your world?
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian did not trust this white man. He talked about Burke like his brother. That wasn't natural. He was almost thinking that his father really had a brother he didn't know about. The pause about the paw print gave him enough info to continue his search. He just had to find the location of this paw print gang and he didn't want to hear it from this white guy. Sebastian crunched up his nose. "I will tell him how horrible he has been and how he killed my siblings and my mother," Sebastian spat. The light male just wouldn't quit, even speaking about how he needed to be straightened out. Oh hell no. He was not going to let this male do that. He was just as crazy as his father, Sebastian decided. He didn't trust him. The word Burke is my brother made him shiver. 

Then the grey younger growled at him. Sebastian knew that he couldn't defeat two wolves. Frankly, he didn't even want to. "Please. You are behaving like brat, acting all tough," Sebastian puffed in return. "I don't know who this Scarlett is and if she is the leader then why isn't she here? I guess I will make my leave then. I don't trust him," he pointed his muzzle at the white king. His father being his brother. It made him sick to his stomach. He would need to confront his father soon and tell him what he did wrong. He should be loved by his father not ignored. "You guys don't seem like the pack for me anyways. I will find my father myself," he stated.
Messages In This Thread
Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 17, 2015, 05:20 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 17, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 18, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 20, 2015, 01:22 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 20, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Sebastian - March 20, 2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Adlartok - March 24, 2015, 09:28 AM
RE: Can I see your world? - by Kove - March 24, 2015, 09:07 PM