The Sunspire my golden summer
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
*PPs like a fiend*

Magpie dodged his question about the Caldera, which immediately raised the alarm for Summer.  He looked at her quizzically, but held his tongue.  He'd already looked over her and had seen nothing physically wrong with her.  He could only assume that something else had gone wrong.  Unfortunately, she'd made it clear that she didn't want to discuss it, though her methods were subtle.  He would let it go, for now.

"I discovered this place a few weeks after you returned to the Creek," Summer admitted after a long silence had fallen between them.  They were quite close to the base of the mountain, but beyond the claim of the pack.  The forest was thinner here, but a few well placed trees still his the entrance to the cave from sight, unless one knew where to look.  Summer lead her in a winding path around the tree trunks and the rocky outcroppings before ducking down into a crevice between the rocks, slipping down into the darkness.

The tunnel was short, but with a low-ceiling that forced them to crawl on their bellies.  At the end, the ceiling opened up and then disappeared altogether a little ways further down as the space widened.  There was nothing particularly stunning about the cave.  The floor was flat and smooth and the walls that rose up around them were the same dull gray that one would expect.  Besides the natural skylight, the only other point of interest was a weathered old tree that grew at the far edge of the room and stretched up higher than even the rocky walls.

Summer stepped lightly towards it, placing a paw upon one of the gnarled roots that dug down into the floor of the cave.  He paused, then looked back at Magpie, curiosity upon his face that he chose not to verbalize yet.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 08, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Finley - February 08, 2015, 10:55 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 08, 2015, 11:10 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 18, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 19, 2015, 07:38 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - February 21, 2015, 11:24 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - February 26, 2015, 07:58 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - March 20, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: my golden summer - by OG Magpie - March 31, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: my golden summer - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 06:01 PM