Blacktail Deer Plateau hear the sound of the mightiest of guns
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Despite Mordecai's doubts as to the soundness of his advice, the response was exactly what Dante needed to hear, and he nodded slowly.  "The truth.  You'd think that should be easy enough."  Really, it was.  He knew how he felt, right?  And if he simply explained that, then that was that.  Easy enough.  Right.  He almost believed it.

Though he knew the conversation that would need to be had would be difficult, he was glad to at least have a clear idea of how to start it.  Because Mordecai was right, and really the answer was something he should have come up with himself.  Perhaps he would have had he been an outsider in the situation, but as things were, it was hard to think clearly.  

"Thanks.  This situation.. it has me all sorts of screwed up.  This friend means a lot to me, I'd hate to lose him but I just really don't know where I stand right now."  He didn't want to outright state that it was Lasher of whom he spoke, for he did not want to betray the Beta by being indiscreet.  But he truly appreciated Mordecai's level response.  And this he would add to the swill of things that whirled about his mind.
Messages In This Thread
hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Mordecai - March 19, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: hear the sound of the mightiest of guns - by Dante RIP - March 20, 2015, 09:56 PM