Neverwinter Forest I want a slow clap for my victory
10 Posts
Ooc — Van
Eeeeeee <3

Envy twitched an ear at the approach of another, keeping her eyes mainly on her up-high quarry (clearly overconfident to the point that she didn't quite properly consider the danger of her negligence). It was the female's words that drew her evergreen gaze to meet the face beside her, and she nodded curtly. "Yeah, that furry punk up there doesn't understand that I'm just trying to send him to meet his grandpappy and mee-maw in the great upstairs." She motioned up towards the squirrel that the stranger had undoubtedly already noticed.

"I'm just waitin' on the little sucker to make one false move," she added darkly, crouching down on spidery limbs and turning a hungry snout in the direction of her would-be meal once more. The last look she gave the fiery-eyed female was a decisive: pipe down and help, or be gone.
Messages In This Thread
I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 18, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 21, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 31, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 06:08 PM