Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It kinda is like a marriage proposal <3.

Scarlett wished he didn't take so long because she was getting anxious. Her nerves were skyrocketing with anticipation. Her red eyes studied him and something seemed off. Was there something he needed to tell her? Scarlett wasn't exactly calm now even though that intense happy smile was showing. "C'mon Kove," she let out. She was basically jumping up and down. Until Kove asked her what she had been praying for. She loved him so much and now he was finally asking her. Scarlett's tail started wagging even more excitedly and she instantly nodded, instantly. "Yes. Yes!," she let out in a excited whine. She moved to him and licked over his muzzle. Before she even realized it she was crying, happy tears of course. 

Never she actually thought that she would get a mate of her own. Someone that wanted to spend his life with her and now she had! She always dreamed of this moment and this was more than perfect. "I love you so much," She returned and nestled herself closer against Kove, which would probably be a hug if she was human. "You are so amazing I couldn't wish for a better male as my mate," she let out. Scarlett showered him with more kisses. She had a mate now. The most loving male of Teekon, at least Scarlett thought so. Her brain was a mess, as it was just shouting that she had a mate. And with that, it also meant that she could have babies now. No more horrible heats without someone being there for her. 
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM