Kintla Flatlands coax me out my low
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante has a lot of heavy going on right now, so a Vienna yes? :D

Vienna hadn't intended to wander.  Really she hadn't.  But throwing herself at strangers was so darn fun (and so much fun to write) that before she knew it, she was once again leaving the Sunspire behind her.  She would not go too far of course, but surely a little jaunt into the flatlands wouldn't be that bad, right?

Currently she'd found a particularly good hill (yes, in the flatlands, shhh) and had taken a nice, long roll down to come laughing to a stop at the bottom.  From her position on her back she observed the world upside down a moment before letting herself fall to the side, a bit dizzy but high on the life that came with spring's arrival. 

Time and time again she promised herself she'd be more observant, but really there was a reason she wasn't a warrior.  She just didn't have the defensive paranoia, even after everything that had happened. Really she probably was a failure of an outrider because of it too, but that was beside the point.  At the moment, the beautiful weather and waving flowers claimed her attention, as well as a hill that was just begging to be tried again once she found the motivation to get to her paws again.

The passing Finn was completely and obliviously overlooked.
Messages In This Thread
coax me out my low - by Finn - March 20, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Vienna IA - March 21, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Finn - March 27, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Vienna IA - March 29, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Finn - April 06, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: coax me out my low - by Vienna IA - April 12, 2015, 07:47 PM