Neverwinter Forest I want a slow clap for my victory
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Just as she'd expected, the female eventually gave up on her efforts to get the squirrel, which quite obviously was not about the be gotten.  Harlyn couldn't help but look upon the stranger with a slightly superior look upon her face.  She gave the stranger an assessing look as she finally asked for help, a smile flickering briefly across her muzzle.

"I suppose I could help you," Harlyn replied, a genial smile slipping across her muzzle, "Can I suggest that we don't hunt game that can climb, though?  They tend to have an advantage over us."  Her tail wagged softly at her haunches.  She truly did want to help the girl catch a meal for herself.  She too was hungry, but logic suggested to her that they wouldn't be able to bring down any large game just the two of them.  She felt it was more important to help the other wolf than herself, however.  And that was what she intended to do.
Messages In This Thread
I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 18, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 19, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 20, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 21, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - March 21, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Envy Elric - March 31, 2015, 05:32 PM
RE: I want a slow clap for my victory - by Harlyn - April 02, 2015, 06:08 PM