Where am I and what am I doing here?
6 Posts
Ooc —
Keil shrugged, his muscles bunching under his fur before rolling back into the relaxed position they had been in. The pup looked so innocent with that smile drawn across his jaw. Keil found his own mouth opening into a rather toothy grin. He couldn't help it. The brightness of the sun, the soothing breeze; a sigh escaped from his lips.

"Ryker," Keil repeated. "A strong name. I am not all that familiar with the area to be perfectly honest. I'm uhh," he paused, "new. I can tell you that you aren't that far from the border of Nova Peak. From what I gather, it's a rather newly established pack. Er, I'm actually their newest member."

Keil paused again to study the pup. A thousand and one questions popped into his mind, but he held his tongue. Too many probing questions could cause Ryker to become suspicious and Keil had no desire to pick a fight. Least of all with this lone wolf who was mostly just interested in his current meal. Though, Keil supposed one question couldn't hurt. It was mere curiosity, he told himself.

"So Ryker. Tell me how you came to be here exactly? And especially without a pack. You look too young to really be on your own."
Messages In This Thread
Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 02:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 03:21 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 19, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Keil - March 22, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: Where am I and what am I doing here? - by Ryker - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM