Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Sorry to spring this on you! @Fox

She had needed to get away for some time now and she was finally doing it. When she had first left the Silvertip boarders, she didn't know where to go. But there was only one place she could go. And so she started the long journey to the Caldera. The long distance was hard on her pregnant body, her swollen stomach weighing her down and making the walk longer than usual. She stopped every now and then to sleep and try to find something to eat, so after four whole days of traveling, she finally scented the borders in the distance, the huge flat topped volcano looming up above her.

By the time she had reached the Caldera, she was starving and rather ragged looking, her eyes weary and tired. As soon as she reached the border, she nearly fell down, barely able to lift her muzzle and howl for the only friend she could think of. Fox.

In her weary mind, she didn't think of the fact that Fox probably had pups to take care of, so once she called to her, she collapsed, resting her head on her paws and falling into a cold and hunger induced sleep.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM