Silvertip Mountain Smooth over the cracks
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Bindi explained that there was nothing FitzDutiful could do and he nodded. He enjoyed his time with Bindi and he wanted her to be happy - he wanted them both to be happy though god only knows how that was going to happen. "I hope you find a way to co-exist." A little devil on his shoulder wondered if he could have both females as mates. Raissa as his first and Bindi as his second. It was doubtful to ever happen for they were both strong willed women that wouldn't cede to the other.

"If there's ever anything I can do for you, or even if you just want to spend time together, let me know. Please don't keep your distance from me, I don't think I could bear to lose you." he was dangerously close to expressing more than he should. With just over a month until the puppies arrived, with Raissa already being evasive, moody and spending more time away from his den than FitzDutiful liked, now was not the time to risk breaking anyone's hearts.

Except his own.

He had never thought to find himself between two she-wolves in his life, let alone two completely different relationships. Raissa he had pursued with a passion, Bindi had occurred so... organically. It couldn't be compared but FitzDutiful knew that his heart would have to put one above another. At the moment Raissa had to be a priority else he risked losing more than just a mate. He risked losing his children.
Messages In This Thread
Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 10, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 10, 2015, 03:47 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 11, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 12, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 13, 2015, 08:55 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 13, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 14, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 18, 2015, 10:34 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by Bindi - March 18, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: Smooth over the cracks - by FitzDutiful - March 19, 2015, 11:05 AM