Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Their three children had now been alive for a full turn of the moon. Nightjar, Wildfire, and Raven (as she'd finally been named) were doing well, growing like weeds, and generally just about as much of a handful as Fox had expected them to be. The first few weeks had been incredibly tough, but she'd made it through the worst, and things would only get better from here. The pups now made daily trips outside the den, practiced their motor skills, and were slowly learning the ways of the world.

Fox and Perry were watching the kids this afternoon when a rather unexpected howl caused Fox's ears to tip forward. She gave Peregrine a cursory glance, then let him know she'd be back just as soon as she could. Most of Fox's nutrition was going straight to the kids, so she still looked a bit scrawny around the edges. Still, the sight of Raissa seemed so much worse. Not only was she skinny, but her belly bulged at the sides, which could only mean that Fitz and she were planning their own future. But why on earth would Raissa come here?

"Raissa?" Fox asked, once she was within earshot. "What the hell happened? Is Fitz okay? Are you okay?" It wasn't until she was closer that she realized Raissa was (or had been) asleep.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM