Duskfire Glacier we never go out of style
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett isn't that kind anymore either.. :O

Scarlett's ears fell back when Maera pointed out to her again that these were Tuwawi's lands. That was when Scarlett decided there was no hope for the girl. She was ruined by abandonment and disloyalty. Of course one would be like her. No one ever stayed, she was always alone, which didn't make sense for an animal that craved social bonding. Scarlett lightly shook her head, hating that their friendship ended that way. Scarlett rose her head, not more that timid little thing. Being a lone wolf once more after you thought your pack would have your back would do that to you. 

"Well if you can't even see that I prefer our friendship over my own life then I think I will reconsider you as a friend," she returned sharply which might come off as really unexpected. "I am here for you and if you are going to send me away like this then you are not worth my friendship." Scarlett took having a friend seriously especially one like Maera but if the girl could only see her mother's perfection and talk about their lands then Scarlett was not going to invest in the child anymore. 
Messages In This Thread
we never go out of style - by Maera - February 18, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - February 19, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: we never go out of style - by Maera - March 13, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - March 14, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: we never go out of style - by Maera - March 22, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we never go out of style - by Scarlett - March 23, 2015, 02:53 AM