Blacktail Deer Plateau See a little starlight
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Constantine is so innocent and adorable!

Osprey had probably dozed off without noticing - how else would you explain a black puppy standing in front of her, his little tail wagging and him looking expectantly at her. First she felt horror and tried to understand, where this fellow had come from and why. Seeing things was a very distinct possibility. But the boy was real and alive, slowly she recognized him being one of the Blue willow's brood. Casmir or Constantine - she couldn't tell, because the last time she had seen him, had been, when they had been little dumplings.

Before answering she craned her neck to see, whether there was any of the adults around for the kid would probably not walk on alone, but there was none and she sighed. Facing a little kid was hard enough, meeting a parent, who would try to change your mind about having kids, would be even harder. "You want food?" she asked him, hoping that she had interpreted his baby-language correctly. "I am sorry, I don't have any," and she really felt sorry for not having anything to offer him. "We can go look for it, if you want?" she suggested, forgetting, how very painful it will be for her to walk anywhere.
Messages In This Thread
See a little starlight - by Osprey - March 21, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: See a little starlight - by Constantine - March 23, 2015, 09:55 AM
RE: See a little starlight - by Osprey - March 23, 2015, 12:02 PM
RE: See a little starlight - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:29 PM
RE: See a little starlight - by Osprey - March 26, 2015, 12:25 PM