Big Salmon Lake guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination
156 Posts
Ooc — seitch
sure, i think it'll be good to wrap this up- i'll make this my last post!

It means to decay, basically. Your muscles will waste away if you don't exercise them enough, Ivev explained as she neared the bank. Her companion identified herself as Magpie, and it was a fitting name. The female had a matching coat as her namesake bird, a white cape with a glossy black undersheen and bright eyes. And magpies were known for their cleverness, which would explain this wolf's aptitude for catching a fish.

Magpie commanded her to stand by the thin reeds poking up over the water, and then they swung into action. The female was fairly clear at explaining how to catch a fish, and the arctic wolf was able to follow her instructions as they waited for an unsuspecting prey to swim by. As Magpie began to spook out some prospective smelt, Ivev used her forepaw to scoop through the thin ice. Although the ivory female had the grace of a beaver running on land, she managed to smack a small fish out of the water and sent it flying to flop around on land. Pleased with herself, she vowed to Magpie that she would help her with anything if she ventured close to the Spine, and then began to make her leave with the fish clasped in her jaws.

[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination - by Ivev - March 23, 2015, 01:04 PM