The Heartwood i bet my life
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It was evident that the wolf did not really want to be here, though Pantaleimon could not find a rescue from the situation. She just realised when he spoke, sounding irritated, that talking to Pantaleimon was not exactly what he had had in mind for the day. He did not introduce himself, at least not in so many words -- he just said that he was Redhawk Caldera's Alpha, some pack that Pan had never heard of. Her eyes widened as he said he was Alpha. "Oh!" Pantaleimon exclaimed in silent surprise. She knew other packs had Alpha Males, but somehow, after living to and being confined in Sirensong Cove for most of her life, the thought was kind of out there for her. "Sorry," Pan muttered, realising that her surprise must be strange to him.

"I'm Pantaleimon Nereide-- uhm, I mean, just Pantaleimon." Pantaleimon offered a small, nervous smile, before realising she had not actually answered his question. "Oh! I -- I'm from Ankyra Sound, the, uh... Where the S-Sirens live, is why I was kind of surprised. I mean, not that you w-wouldn't be a good Alpha, I, uh, but males are never Alphas w-where I'm from." Pantaleimon mentally hit herself for being so awkward, but she couldn't help herself; small talk was not her forte, for it had never been taught. "Sorry if I'm being weird. I d-don't always talk this much. You must think I'm really weird," Pantaleimon added, though this only made her feel like hitting herself in the face even more. Usually she just fell silent when others tried small talk on her, but for reasons beyond Pantaleimon's comprehension this wolf just made her blabber on senselessly.
Messages In This Thread
i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 21, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 22, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 23, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 23, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 24, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 25, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 31, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 03:34 PM