Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Her chest swelled with something unfamiliar when he mentioned pups. She nuzzled him roughly at first, and then more gently, whispering "I really do hope they look like you. You're so handsome and graceful." She had always felt like a bear, taking after her father rather than her sleek and womanly mother, though Peregrine had truly made her feel like a beautiful wolf inside and out.

"Share with me, Peregrine." Even though it was a gift from him, she felt better knowing that he could share his prize, for everything that was hers was also his. She licked his face and gnawed on the leg, skin and hair shaving off from the bone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM