Blackfeather Woods For the night is dark and full of stories
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
It didn't take long for Damien to arrive, and boy, did the pup greet him. The teacher and mentor couldn't help to crack his face a bit into a smile. "Hey, Killer," he spoke softly towards the pup and gave him a quick fond glance before nudging him playfully. He felt like Damien was always in for a 'play' fight. He also nudged Cicero so the two brothers might double team him and try and tackle him down. Burke was slowly forgetting that most pack members were watching. Potema seemed to be attached to her mother. When Meldresi started speaking Burke instantly stopped and sat down. His pale eyes stayed on her. He found it was an excellent idea to share stories and celebrate.

Burke wasn't much of a story teller more of a listener so instantly the tank moved down. He comfortably laid down. "I don't think many of us are shy," Burke grinned, looking rather amused. "I am not much of a chronicler so I will be listening today." And probably trying to keep the youngster's noise level down once they got bored. His pale eyes glanced over the others. Most of them Burke met. He tried to be there for new members. These stories would help the future counselor. 
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
For the night is dark and full of stories - by Meldresi - March 18, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Ohen - March 19, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Burke - March 23, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Ohen - March 26, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: For the night is dark and full of stories - by Ohen - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM