Blacktail Deer Plateau Check my vital signs
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Again, the svelte beta offered no anger or rebuke for Dante's denial, and it was this more than anything that subdued the Alpha.  He wished he could give Lasher what he desired, but for now, that was impossible.  He would not say never, though, for he knew that his own heart was a fickle and unkind thing.  It did not give affection freely or easily, even when he yearned to do so now.

The subject change was abrupt, but not unexpected, for it followed the other matter pressing on his mind.  He let out a shuddering breath, the release of pent up nerves and regret as well as a reaction to the new situation being discussed.  "I have spoken with her, but I do not know.  A part of me feels her current situation is enough of a repercussion, but I do not know if the pack will see it that way."  He did not know if Lasher saw it that way either.  "She spoke of leaving... but I asked her not to.  Now I wonder if that was selfish.  Perhaps she should go, and find the father.  I do not think it was one of the Plateau who sired them."  He thought he knew them better than that, that they would tell him were that the case.  Then again, he had thought he knew Osprey too, and she had quite effectively proven how wrong he'd been about that.
Messages In This Thread
Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 21, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 21, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 21, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 23, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 23, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 24, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 25, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 28, 2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 30, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - April 03, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - April 08, 2015, 11:45 PM