Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox listened as Raissa unfurled the tale of what had transpired between herself and FitzDutiful... and another female that Fox had never heard of: Bindi. Six weeks was... one and a half turn of the moons, if Fox remembered correctly, which meant that Raissa was getting dangerously close to the birth of her children. Running all the way down here was a goddamn terrible (not to mention irresponsible) idea that close to the whelping time. Somehow, though, Fox couldn't bring herself to demean Raissa right then and there. It wouldn't do much good now, anyway. The damage had already been done.

"Raissa," Fox began, her tone as empathetic as she could manage, "FitzDutiful is one of the most loyal wolves I’ve met in my life. There’s no way he’d think of leaving you. What you're saying is nonsense." If there was one thing Fox knew about her former pack-mate, she knew that the things Raissa were saying just didn't make sense when applied to the wolf she had known for so long. Fox paused, then added, "Are you sure it’s not the pregnancy making you think that?" She didn't intend to make Raissa feel stupid... but the girl was kinda asking for it.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM