Swiftcurrent Creek I could be a morning sunrise
7 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Solène suspected that perhaps Fox found her abysmal knowledge of English idioms amusing, but the Frenchwoman was undaunted. At least the small wolf's explanation was not too patronizing, though it was hard still for the de Joie female to read some of the nuances of emotion in the foreign tongue. Nevertheless, she brightened when Fox announced they would hunt rabbit this morning, unless Solène wanted to rally the pack for larger game. Not yet nearly ready to face the entire group of wolves that comprised her newly-chosen family, the silver wolf shook her head once to refuse the suggestion.

"I do not know the land, I do not know any others in the pack, it is quite early in the morning." The pallid female shrugged gently, delicately. "Non, rabbit will make a fine breakfast, Citoyenne Fox." Rabbit, at least, she knew how to hunt; the best chance was to corner them in their burrow, but second best was to lead the lapine into an ambush. Solène eyed the tawny female's svelte form and said, "You look fast. You chase, I catch?" It had been the opposite way back home, for Theomund was too lazy to expend the energy required to herd panicking rabbits into her waiting jaws. Solène would enjoy the literal change of pace.
Messages In This Thread
I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 11, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 12, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 20, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:34 PM