Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She hadn't, but she was planning to. But judging by the way he was acting, he wouldn't care. Raissa carefully blinked her eyes to clear them of rogue tears. Admitting that to Fox would make her seem like a pathetic cry baby. She avoided her friends knowing gaze when she answered that question, not wanting her to see the humiliation that was probably clear on her face.

"No... I should probably get back." she mumbled, not wanting to go back, but she knew it was the right thing to do. Maybe they could work it out. Maybe all this would go away and they would live happily ever after just like they planned.

"But do you have any water? And maybe a place for me to rest till tomorrow?" she asked, clearly ashamed of herself. Here she was, asking things of another pack and crying over something that could probably be solved very easily. But she still felt a sense of forboding as she spoke the words saying she would go back. She felt that she would be walking into hell itself and that thought alone made a shiver pass through her body.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM