Swiftcurrent Creek I could be a morning sunrise
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox was fine enough with that answer, especially considering she was not always all that great with a bunch of others around. She tended to get a big head (when didn't she have a big head) and make an ass of herself. The Delta did not think that the time of day would make much of a difference to their adopted family, but she was not about to deal with a bunch of cranky wolves. Fox was always ready for adventure, but she knew that not everybody was like her. Hearing that Sol was a stranger to everybody else in the pack confirmed Fox's notion that she was newer than some of the others. It was all well and good; it just mean Fox could make a quick friend.

“Sounds like a plan,” she replied when Sol laid out the ground rules for who would do what. “What does that word mean?” she asked, “Citoyenne?” It must have been one of those not-English words, but Fox wanted to make sure it was not some insult. Not that she expected Sol to do such a thing. Maybe it was some kind of pet name. While she waited for the answer, she gestured for Sol to follow her toward the rabbit warren she had sniffed out a few days ago.

The two ventured toward the rabbit warren, but it seemed to have been found out by somebody else by the time they had gotten there. Disappointed, Fox bid farewell to Sol before trotting off in another direction.

Hey Sophie, I'm going to go ahead and archive this since it's pretty old now. If/when you bring Solene back, we should have another!
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 05:43 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 11, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 12, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 12, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by Solène - February 20, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: I could be a morning sunrise - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:34 PM