Blacktail Deer Plateau Check my vital signs
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
He was grateful that Lasher agreed, for if he had insisted on punishment, Dante would have acquiesced.  It would have been a strain on his conscience though... what little of one he felt he had left.  He was doubtful on the Saena front, for he knew the two had issues that stemmed long before this.  It was likely this would be just another blow to their relationship.  But he would not presume to know how things would turn out, for he was not close enough to the situation nor privy to the details of their exchanges.  Maybe in time what Lasher said would be true.

"Or perhaps she would find what she is looking for.  Because obviously whatever it is does not lie within our boundaries."  In his mind, she had made that abundantly clear, not only in her assumed relations with a stranger, but in the way she had spurned any attempt for aid or comfort.  A pack was supposed to be a support system.  Perhaps he felt this more strongly because, unlike most, he had not been raised by parents, but by the entire of the Obscurum group.  Families came in all shapes and sizes, and though he could not imagine her doing well trying to raise her pups on her own, he had no doubt that they would turn out fine should they be raised with the entire pack to help out.  After all, he liked to think he'd turned out alright, and his pack hadn't been nearly as giving as this one.

"I did not want to ask, but I wondered if she did not."  He would never have mentioned such a thing to Osprey, for what she did in that scope was her own business, but it would make some amount of sense in his mind.  The dangers aside, of course.  She seemed deeply unhappy at the prospect and there were ways of dealing with that proactively.  It was a practice he knew and has known some to partake of, but to ask her if she would take something to rid herself of the pups was crossing a line that he would never step over unless she offered freely.  "We may be lenient, but I hope that the rest of the pack will respect that what she is going through now is enough."  He could not imagine any of them taking matters into their own paws, but it could turn nasty if they decided to.
Messages In This Thread
Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 21, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 21, 2015, 11:18 AM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 21, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 23, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 23, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 24, 2015, 07:22 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 25, 2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - March 28, 2015, 11:50 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - March 30, 2015, 03:35 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Lasher - April 03, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Check my vital signs - by Dante RIP - April 08, 2015, 11:45 PM