Bearclaw Valley A little birdie told me...
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sextalk 8D 

This is so great xD

Scarlett nodded and rose her head a bit. "Yes, slackers will be kicked out!," She exclaimed. "Or well, maybe punished," she then corrected. Scarlett didn't realize how much she hardened from being a lone wolf and mistreated by Tuwawi. The red eyed female might even become a warrior one day. "I can't agree more. I should find something to reward them with. To let them know we appreciate them. A higher rank, yes, but maybe something extra. I should think about that." Scarlett had an amazing talent for babbling and talking quickly, especially on exciting topics. 

Scarlett practically beamed when the darker female congratulated her and even nuzzled her. The light girl was already with her head in the clouds but now even more with Kove being her mate. She had suffered through the first years of her life and now she was finally getting rewarded with something good. "Thank you,' she smiled. Scarlett laughed at Meldresi's description of the boys being bored to tears. "Well maybe Kove can do something with them. Or I can show them the black bear that lives with us. Would they still be bored?," Scarlett challenged. Her ears picked up because she was curious about one thing. Meldresi seemed very happy for their mating but.. was she mated? Scarlett couldn't smell anything on her. So who was the father of their children?

Scarlett blinked. "Does it hurt?," she asked and lightly frowned. "Oh I didn't know but I think that is logical.. or something. I mean after all your body isn't used to have something... prodding there," she then chuckled cutely. Scarlett would totally have blushed if she could with the next thing she was going to address to her friend, luckily she had her fur to hide all of that. "Sometimes I do want to... you know. Kinda want him to do .... it. I don't even know if Kove ever had another female. I don't think he has." Scarlett's curiosity got too much it was also girl talk time for Meldresi. She didn't want to address the topic of the missing father since it could be a sore point. "And what about you? Does the dark queen fancy someone?," she asked boldly.
Messages In This Thread
A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 18, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 19, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 24, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 04:20 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 25, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 03:05 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 31, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - April 01, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - April 07, 2015, 11:21 PM