Silvertip Mountain smart kids with too much to say.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Fitzdutiful Silvertip.  It was an interesting name, but Harlyn kept that opinion to herself as he continued to speak.  While she relaxed, her features fell with disappointment.  She cast her gaze downwards for a moment and gave a sigh, but brushed the emotion off quickly enough.  It had been a long shot after all.

The Cinderloch gave him a curious look at his question.  It was likely naive of her to be surprised that the alpha of a pack was questioning her interest in settling down, and yet there she was, startled by the question.  "Me?  Well.. yes, I am actually," Harlyn admitted after a moment, "Unfortunately, I need to find him before I can do that.  There's kind of... no home without him."  She gave him an apologetic smile with a little shrug.  He hadn't directly tried to recruit her as one of his own, but she was aware of the implications in his query.
Messages In This Thread
smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 20, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 24, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 26, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 26, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - March 30, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:23 AM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by Harlyn - April 03, 2015, 04:36 PM
RE: smart kids with too much to say. - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 10:10 AM